Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and H M Revenue & Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.